Followers

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Breaking Up Before Breaking In.

Yeah. I do that.

So, I'm wondering if I'm the only one who daydreams about my arguments and break-up when I meet a guy I like. Imagining the apex to the downfall is like... therapy. Anyone reading this is probably wondering if I see a therapist. Unfortunately, no. I don't. I should. But my current insurance doesn't have that. Anyway. I meet a guy. We talk. We like each other (well... I like him, and hope it's requited). And then I think about all the reasons why it won't work, and imagine what the break-up will be like. You guessed it. I'm single. And will very likely remain that way. The great thing is that I love wine, whiskey, and water. And really, that's all I need to survive.

Shit.


1 comment:

  1. In the words of the great philosopher Billy Ocean, you should get out of [your] dreams and get into his car. LOL.

    ReplyDelete